SOFT TOUGHRUBBER™ USES
What if you could rapidly print soft, flexible parts? What if you could rapidly print soft, flexible parts with functional end performance, complex geometry, and fine feature sizes?
- Functional Prototypes
- Audio Ear Pieces
- Wearable Electronics
- High-quality 3D Prints out of Soft, Flexible Materials
- Printing Tough and Flexible Parts that are Usable and Functional
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
With Adaptive3D Technologies materials, you can create stronger, tougher, and more-strainable parts that have high accuracy, isotropic properties, and great printability.
- Soft AM photopolymer (Shore A 28.6)
- Silicone/TPE feel
- High strain, tensile strength, and toughness
- Large part size, high resolution, smooth surface, and black color
- One-part polymer resin system