DAMPING TOUGHRUBBER™ USES
Damping ToughRubber™ is the highest-straining 3D-printable photopolymer in the world, which enables you to make rubber-like parts that strain farther than the same parts made out of competitors’ materials.
- EVA rubber substitute with the ability to be 3D printed
- Prototyping of rubber and rubber-like parts
- High-quality 3D prints out of flexible materials
- Printing tough and flexible parts that are usable and functional
- Vibration isolation parts
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
With Adaptive3D Technologies materials, you can create stronger, tougher, and more-strainable parts that have high accuracy, isotropic properties, and great printability. ToughRubber™ opens up advantages for 3D printing that have not been available before the launch of this product family, which makes ToughRubber™ materials the premium rubber-like AM materials on the market.
- Highest strain of any rubber-like AM photopolymer
- Highest ultimate tensile strength of any rubber-like AM photopolymer
- Rubber-like properties and feel
- Tougher than any other rubber-like photopolymer
- Exceptional damping properties